The Licensed Insolvency Practitioners here at Lucas Ross have a many years of experience working with all manner of organisations.
We understand the difficulty of the situation you have found yourself in, especially when you are a part of a charity or not-for-profit organisation. When it is your responsibility to deal with a charity insolvency, we can take the burden from you. Our help will be provided with the utmost professionalism and care.
Not only are our Insolvency Practitioners able to offer you advice regarding Insolvency processes, procedures and effects, but we are also able to act in those insolvencies by providing you with ongoing care and support throughout the whole process from start to finish.
Only licensed Insolvency Practitioners are able to act as the following:
- Liquidators in a solvent liquidation
- Liquidators in an insolvent charity liquidation – this is also known as a compulsory liquidation or a voluntary liquidation
- Administrators in Administration – this is also known as a prepack administration
- Nominees and Supervisors in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Nominees and Supervisors in a Company Voluntary Arrangement
So if you find that you or your organisation are in need of a little breathing space in order to deal with debts via an individual or company voluntary arrangement, closing down via liquidation, protection from threatening creditors via administration, or a number of other situations, Kevin Lucas, the leader of our team of charity insolvency specialists, is here to help you.
To discuss the matters of your insolvency concern in confidence, please do not hesitate to contact us today on 0330 128 9489.