Here at Lucas Johnson we have Licensed Insolvency Practitioners with countless years of experience in dealing with all manner of organisations.
When your organisation is insolvent and you require our help, we will provide that help with the utmost professionalism and care. We understand how difficult a situation like yours is to deal with, especially when you are part of a charity or not for profit organisation.
Our Insolvency Practitioners are able to not only give you advice on Insolvency processes, procedures and effects, but are able to act in those insolvencies providing you with continuous care and support throughout the entire process.
Only Licensed Insolvency Practitioners are able to act as:
- Liquidators in a solvent liquidation
- Liquidators in an insolvent liquidation (also known as a voluntary liquidation or compulsory liquidation)
- Administrators in Administration (also known as a prepack administration)
- Nominees and Supervisors in a Company Voluntary Arrangement
- Nominees and Supervisors in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement
So whether you or your organisation requires breathing space to deal with debts via an individual or company voluntary arrangement, protection from threatening creditors via administration, closing down via liquidation, or a number of other scenarios, our specialist team led by Kevin Lucas is here to help.
Contact us today on 0330 900 2000 to discuss your insolvency concern in confidence.